Your Guide To Smile lines And Nasolabial Folds Fillers Edmonton
Nasolabial folds, commonly referred to as “laugh lines” or “smile lines,” are the prominent creases that run from the sides of the nose down to the corners of the mouth. While they are a natural part of aging and expressive facial movements, some individuals may find them to be a cosmetic concern. Luckily, modern cosmetic injections offer a wide array of treatment options, such as injectable fillers, to minimize their appearance. This guide will explore the underlying causes of nasolabial folds Edmonton, various filler options, their benefits, potential risks, and expert recommendations for achieving a natural, rejuvenated look.
Nasolabial Folds correction results
After the filler injection, most of our patients notice a difference right after the nasolabial correction procedure. This is particularly correct for fillers and threads. Most people have face asymmetry, to begin with. Asymmetry may arise due to lifestyle, such as chewing and sleeping patterns. Dr. Kamal will determine the number of fillers or threads to use on each side. This decision will be based on the current situation. The goal is to achieve optimal outcomes.
Real Client Reviews and Testimonials
I had an excellent experience with Albany Centre for lip fillers. Moreover, the team was so welcoming, and the results were just what I wanted. My lips look natural but bigger and with a heart in the middle!
I recently had Botox treatment at Albany Clinic for my frown. I'm really happy with the results. Moreofer, the staff was friendly and professional, making me feel at ease throughout the procedure. They use freezing cream and leave it long enough to work. So I highly recommed them!
I'm very happy with the results of the laser hair removal at Albany Centre. The procedure was quick and comfortable. I did not feel rushed, and provided me with many towels to change. So, I recommend them to anyone.
Witness the Difference That Our Cosmetic Treatment Made
Move the slider to see the difference after the treatment.
Watch a video about laugh lines correction
This video takes us through the step-by-step process of correcting laugh lines or nasolabial folds using dermal fillers. His expert technique, involving a precise approach with a cannula, showcases the latest advancements in non-surgical facial enhancement.
Smile Line Fillers Edmonton Procedure Overview:
- Entry Point Preparation: After using numbing cream, Dr. Alhallak starts by making an entry point in the targeted area with a small 23-gauge needle. This creates an access point for the cannula and minimizes trauma to the surrounding tissue.
- Cannula Insertion: Next, he inserts the cannula, a thin, flexible tube that can slide under the skin with great precision. The use of a cannula helps to minimize bruising and allows for an even distribution of the filler.
- Filling the Nasolabial Folds: With the cannula in place, Dr. Alhallak injects the hyaluronic acid filler into the nasolabial folds. This help to shape and lift the area to reduce the appearance of laugh lines. His expert touch ensures a natural and harmonious result.
We frequently combine nasolabial folds in Edmonton fillers with cheek augmentation for the best face lift results.
Understanding Nasolabial folds
Though often associated with joy and expression, these lines can deepen with age, leading to a more pronounced appearance that some individuals may wish to diminish. To fully understand smile lines, we’ll break down their causes, characteristics, and the factors that can accentuate their appearance.
- Sign of aging: As we age, the skin loses elasticity and collagen, leading to sagging and the formation of smile lines.
- Facial Expressions: Regular smiling and other facial expressions can cause these lines to form and deepen over time.
- Sun Exposure: Chronic exposure to the sun can damage the skin and accelerate the aging process, contributing to smile lines.
- Smoking and Other Lifestyle Factors: Habits like smoking and poor nutrition may also play a role in the development of these lines.
- Depth: Smile lines can vary in depth, from shallow to deep creases.
- Length: These lines may extend from the nose to the mouth, with the length varying among individuals.
- Symmetry: While generally symmetrical, differences in facial muscle use may cause variations in the appearance of smile lines on each side of the face.
Smile lines Edmonton treatment options
To reduce folds and laugh lines, there are many innovative treatment options available to choose from. Here’s an overview of the leading methods we offer, each designed to rejuvenate your facial appearance and restore youthful contours:
- Nasolabial Fold Fillers Edmonton: By far the most popular treatment, dermal filler treatment provides immediate results by adding volume to the targeted areas. Precise injections achieve smooth, natural-looking results that help soften and fill in the folds.
- PDO Threads: This treatment offers a non-surgical option for lifting and tightening the skin. This unique technique uses threads to create a supportive mesh under the skin’s surface, enhancing the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Ulthera uses ultrasound to target deep skin layers and stimulate collagen production, resulting in a natural lift.
- The Fotona Facelift is a laser treatment that tightens, lifts, and refreshes the skin using light. Moreover, it provides skin resurfacing.
Laugh line fillers Edmonton cost
In Edmonton, the cost for laugh line fillers ranges between $450 to $1500, depending on several factors such as:
- The Number of Syringes: The total cost depends on how many syringes of fillers you need to achieve the desired result.
- Type of Filler: Different fillers may have different costs. There are different types of fillers, such as Bellafill, Juvederm, and Radiesse. Therefore, we will determine the best option for you during the consultation.
Laugh Lines fillers After care
Applying a gentle moisturizer and an ice pack may support the healing process. Keep in mind that some swelling or bruising is normal and should subside within a few days. Always consult with your provider if you have any concerns or questions about your aftercare routine. You can access our aftercare page for more information.