Lip Fillers with Juvederm in Edmonton
Restylane and Juvederm are used to address indications of skin aging. Hyaluronic acid provides a “plumping” action beneficial for both wrinkle reduction and lip volumization. While both fillers are composed of the same fundamental chemicals, they differ in application, cost, and possible adverse effects. Continue reading to understand how these fillers compare so that you can make an informed decision during your appointment at Albany Cosmetic and Laser Centre.
Restylane and Juvederm are hyaluronic acid compounds used as fillers to plump up the skin and smooth out wrinkles. These are noninvasive (nonsurgical) techniques.
- Restylane Silk may be used to enhance the lips and treat lip wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra XC is intended to plump up the lips, and Juvederm Volbella XC is used to treat vertical lines above the lip and minor lip plumping.
- Juvederm and Restylane share the same side effects, such as swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection site are minor adverse effects.
- Serious negative effects are quite rare. Scars and discoloration are quite uncommon. Restylane Silk or Juvederm may occasionally cause numbness related to the component lidocaine.
- Restylane and Juvederm are categorized as out-of-hospital treatments. Fillers’ injection process is completed in minutes in your provider’s office.
- Lip treatments are faster than dermal fillers for the cheeks or forehead.
- Restylane injections range in price from $300 to $650.
- The typical cost of Juvederm lip therapy is around $600 per injection.
There is no downtime necessary.
Because insurance does not cover dermal fillers, you may need to discuss payment plans or financing alternatives with your practitioner.
- Restylane and Juvederm provide immediate effects that endure several months, with modest differences.
- Restylane takes a few days longer to act and has a shelf life of approximately ten months.
- Juvederm has a one-year shelf life. The early outcomes are instantaneous.
- With either option, you will require additional injections to preserve your outcomes.
- Lips and eyes are considered the face and personality introductory. Therefore, before starting lip filler, it is essential to help the client choose the lip style that fits her style.
About Lip Fillers
While eye style can be adjusted using makeup, the lips style combines fillers and lipstick. Not all faces will tolerate bright red lipstick or full lips. Lip fillers and injection locations must be chosen carefully to help the client project the first impression when meeting people. Some clients need to keep an innocent face and small facial features. Others would like to have large prominent lips. Even defining some lip anatomy might give a different style using the same amount of fillers.
Examples of Lip Lines
Having a defined cupid bow is associated with stronger sexual desire. One more example is having equal upper and lower lips, which are frequent with African Americans require the client to have strong facial features. The golden lip ratio of 1:1.6 can be crossed if the client understands the results. Lip fillers injection is an art that cannot be tough and need to be acquired over time. This lovely client has full lower lips but thin upper lips. Logically, we need to focus on lip injection in the upper lips. She made it clear that she did not want people to notice a huge difference in her facial features. Therefore we decided to keep the same proportion between the upper and lower lips.
We focused on defining the vermilion boarded and the pillow of the lower lip. Therefore, conversing with the client and understanding the expected results is important in lip fillers.
About the author of lip fillers with Juvederm in Edmonton:
Dr. Kamal Alhallak is a pharmacist with Ph.D. He got his doctorate in Pharmaceutical delivery and developed a passion for cosmetic and aesthetic medicine. He is the director of Albany cosmetic and laser center in Edmonton, and he is highly trained for all cosmetic injections, including Botox, lip fillers, cheek fillers, Plasma injection, Botox for frown lines, Botox for crow feet and smile lines, Botox for forehead wrinkles, Vampire facelift, under-eye correction and much more.
About Albany Cosmetic and Laser Center
Albany Cosmetic and Laser Center is the most advanced clinic in Edmonton and offers very consultation for all types of non-surgical cosmetic and facelift procedures, skin tightening, wrinkle removal, scar removal, acne treatment, pigmentation treatment, Fraxel Laser, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, fat reduction, body shaping, Melasma removal, skin whitening and much more.
Results showed on our website vary from patient to patient. We cannot guarantee any results.