Post Treatment Instructions
Instructions for after treatment For two days after the treatment
- Keep cool! Hyperpigmentation can happen when you heat your body inside.
- Do not expose the treatment area to a hot shower spray, right after the chemical peel.
- Don’t go into hot tubs, steam rooms, or saunas.
- It would help if you did not go swimming.
- Do not do anything that would make you sweat too much.
- Avoid using loofahs or other tools to scrub your skin.
- Do not use a hairdryer in the area where you received a chemical peel.
What after chemical Peel?
On the day of the treatment, it is best to let the skin rest and stabilize. Therefore it is a good idea to avoid wearing makeup on the day of the treatment.
- To keep side effects to a minimum and get the best results, use the post-procedure solution for 3 to 5 days or until flaking has gone away.
- You should moisturize at least twice a day to hydrate and lessen the appearance of flaking.
- Use an SPF 30 or higher every day.
- Keep out of the prolonged sun exposure for at least two weeks after having the chemical peel.
- Don’t try to pick or pull on skin that’s coming off. This could cause hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid any facial treatments for at least two weeks after having a chemical peel.
Combining HydraFacial with Chemical Peel
This is a cutting-edge technique that exfoliates the skin while simultaneously injecting serums to preserve its health and natural radiance. It uses a suction machine to remove dead skin cells from the outer layer of the face. It unclogs pores by removing oil and debris, leaving the skin feeling rejuvenated and brighter.
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Spots of darkness
- Large pores
- Acne vulgaris
- Oily skin
Why Is HydraFacial Popular
It’s quite popular since it’s not as unpleasant as other facials like laser peels and ulthera facials, yet it still produces fantastic results. There are no scars or pricking involved, so it’s suitable for all skin types and conditions. Because this procedure is practically painless, there is no downtime, and there is typically no redness or swelling following – you can even put on makeup right away! HydraFacials have gained a reputation for being the most effective rejuvenation treatment for all skin types. It follows the following steps:
In this step, the HydraFacial handle removes dead skin cells and grime from the skin service.
PEELING WITH CARE
This efficiently eliminates the impurities and debris lodged in the pores, which are the main causes of acne and pore irritation. The vortex mechanism sweep the debris and other filthy without pricking or scarring the skin. Consider how well a vacuum cleaner would clean your face.
This is the last process in which they totally hydrate your skin with unique serums that tighten, strengthen, and improve the health of your skin. This step protects your skin from pollutants while also making it feel rejuvenated.