Fillers for Jawline contouring and marionette lines Case # 1208
Jawline contouring is adding temporary definition and shape to the jawline with the use of soft tissue fillers. This easy outpatient surgery can benefit both sexes. This is a short-term fix, but the benefits can linger for up to two years!
The cost of this operation ranges from $1,200 to $2,400, depending on how many vials are utilized. Both men and women find a well-defined jawline to be attractive. Double chins can be concealed, and the lower face’s symmetry and definition can be improved with the use of jawline fillers.
Jawline Sculpting: What Is It and How Does It Work?
Multiple advantages may be gained by jawline shaping. In order to improve facial characteristics, it can either tighten and define a weak jawline or soften one already present. Fillers can successfully restore a more youthful appearance to people who have lost volume in the lower face as a result of aging. Bone density in the jaw often decreases with aging. Due to the hormonal changes that take place after menopause, this is more frequent in women. Fat can build up under the chin for some people, resulting in a lack of definition; others may be born with a weak jawline structure.
Nonsurgical Jawline Contouring
Nonsurgical methods like fillers and botulinum toxin injections or surgical operations like neck liposuction or neck lifts are available for sculpting and defining the jawline. A variety of fillers are available to meet your specific requirements and are a practical and effective way to address your concerns. The filler injection procedure has an excellent safety profile and is long-lasting. It is possible to define and enhance the jawline with dermal fillers by injecting them into the mandible (the lower jawbone). To further enhance face structure, this also makes the neck look thinner.
Best fillers for Jawline contouring
- HA, poly-L-lactic acid (PLA), and calcium hydroxylapatite (CaH) are all suitable and effective filler materials for jawline contouring in clinical trials.
- Juvederm and Restylane are the most popular brands of HA dermal filler; it is popular choice because of their safety and efficiency in defining the jawline.
- In order to boost the body’s own collagen formation, Poly-L-lactic acid (Sculptra) is a biocompatible substance. It is capable of providing long-term reshaping of the jawline.
- Another dermal filler, calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse), has been demonstrated to increase the body’s own collagen synthesis. Calcium hydroxyapatite showed considerable outcomes in clinical studies for jawline contouring.
Jawline Fillers are most suited for these people.
- Jawline contouring with fillers is a wonderful option for those who are typically healthy and wish to add some definition to their jawline.
- Medical conditions (including blood disorders) and smoking, on the other hand, might raise your chance of difficulties; therefore, it is best to avoid this route altogether