Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation with Dermal Fillers
- Age: 32
- Sex: Female
- Concerns: Mild to moderate nasal asymmetry, temporal hollowing, and desire for non-surgical facial enhancement.
Materials and Methods:
- Fillers Used:
- Nose: 1 syringe of Restylane Lyft (hyaluronic acid-based filler)
- Temple: 1 syringe of Belotero Soft (hyaluronic acid-based filler)
- Technique: Injection using a blunt cannula to minimize bruising and improve patient comfort.
- Procedure Time: Approximately 45 minutes for both areas.
- Anesthesia: Topical numbing cream applied 30 minutes prior to the procedure.
- Nose: Improved contour and symmetry; the dorsal hump appears less prominent, and the overall shape is more harmonious with the patient’s facial features.
- Temple: Restored volume reduces the appearance of hollowing, giving a more youthful appearance and a subtle lift to the brow area.
- Mild discomfort during the procedure, with no significant pain post-procedure.
- No downtime was required; the patient was able to resume normal activities immediately.
- Total: $900
The use of hyaluronic acid fillers provides a temporary but effective solution for patients seeking to address specific areas of concern without the downtime and risks associated with surgery. The blunt cannula technique was chosen to minimize the risk of bruising and vascular injury. Results are expected to last between 6 to 12 months for the nose and up to 18 months for the temples, after which the patient may choose to repeat the procedure.
The strategic use of Restylane Lyft and Belotero Soft effectively addressed the patient’s concerns, demonstrating that dermal fillers are a safe and effective option for facial rejuvenation. The patient reported satisfaction with the outcome and noted an improvement in self-esteem and appearance.
The patient will be scheduled for a follow-up appointment after two weeks to assess the outcome and discuss any further treatment if necessary.