Your Guide To Effective CO2 Laser Edmonton
Explore superior skin rejuvenation at Albany Cosmetic and Laser Centre in Edmonton, where we specialize in Fractional CO2 Laser Edmonton Skin Resurfacing.
This treatment is ideal for enhancing your skin’s texture beyond what skincare, Dysport, and dermal fillers can achieve. It effectively addresses fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, and scarring.
Moreover, it serves as an excellent non-injection option for those looking for a comprehensive solution to skin rejuvenation. Come experience the finest in skin resurfacing treatments right here in Edmonton.
CO2 Laser Edmonton Treatment results
After undergoing a Fractional Laser treatment at Albany Cosmetic and Laser Centre, you can expect to see a marked improvement in your skin’s overall appearance.
This includes a significant reduction in deeper wrinkles and severe textural changes due to sun damage. You may also notice a decrease in blotchiness, pigmentation, and the appearance of scars, including those caused by acne.
As your skin heals and collagen production is stimulated, your skin will become firmer, tighter, and more youthful. Full results typically manifest over a span of 3-6 months after the treatment. With adequate sun protection and healthy lifestyle choices, these impressive results can last for many years.”
Client Reviews and Testimonials
Witness the Difference That Our Cosmetic Treatment Made
Move the slider to see the difference after the treatment.
A Video explaining The Fractional CO2 Laser Edmonton Along With Other Aesthetic Treatments
Explore our extensive video collection for various aesthetic treatments including laser procedures, cosmetic injections, body shaping, skincare, and women’s health.
Advances in the Fractional CO2 Laser Edmonton
After extensive research, we are thrilled to present our latest innovation – the Fotona Laser. This state-of-the-art laser system elevates light-based therapy to a whole new level.
In the past, Ablative laser treatments required patients to isolate for days due to significant downtime for recovery. However, with our laser, you get exceptional results coupled with minimal downtime, all thanks to its safe fractional techniques.
The Gold Standard in CO2 laser Edmonton resurfacing provides numerous benefits for your skin. These include improved skin quality and appearance. Additionally, you can enjoy these benefits without the inconvenience of a lengthy recovery period. Experience powerful skin resurfacing without the hassle at Albany Cosmetic and Laser Centre in Edmonton!
The Advantages of Fractional CO2 Laser Edmonton
The Fractional laser operates by dividing the laser beam into thousands of tiny, individual beams of light. Therefore, it has shorter recovery and better safety than fully ablative lasers.
These microbeams penetrate the skin’s deeper layers and start the natural healing process. Therefore the skin expels the old, sun-damaged cells and replaces them with fresh, new skin cells.
Fractional CO2 lasers represent the cutting edge in non-surgical skin resurfacing. These treatments effectively reduce deep wrinkles, severe texture changes caused by sun damage, and blotchiness on the face, chest, and arms.
Additionally, they can effectively reduce blotchiness on the face, chest, and arms. These products demonstrate their effectiveness on sensitive areas such as the skin around the eyes and mouth. These areas are prone to showing signs of aging.
In addition, our treatments can effectively target pigmentation and brown spots on the skin. They also work wonders on previously hard-to-treat acne scars and other types of scars. Beyond this, fractional skin resurfacing proves extremely potent in treating sun damage and precancerous growths.
Preparation for Fractional CO2 Laser Edmonton Treatment
This is crucial to ensure optimal results and minimize potential side effects. Here are some key instructions:
- Avoid Sun Exposure: Protect your skin from the sun and avoid tanning (including artificial tanning) for at least a month before your treatment. This helps reduce the risk of pigmentation changes post-procedure.
- No Retinoid Use: Discontinue using Retin-A and other retinoid products a week before the treatment. These products can increase skin sensitivity.
- Reduce Smoking: If you’re a smoker, try to reduce smoking several weeks before the procedure. Smoking can delay the healing process.
- Stay Hydrated and Healthy: Eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your procedure. Good nutrition and hydration can aid the healing process.
- Cold Sores and Shingles: Inform us you’ve recently had a cold sore or a fever blister, as we might prescribe an antiviral to prevent shingle and cold sores.
- Avoid Blood-Thinning Medications: Do not take aspirin or other OTC blood-thinning medications for at least a week before your treatment, as they can increase the risk of bruising.
Before the procedure, we apply a topical anesthetic to ensure minimal discomfort. During the treatment, you might feel a slight heat sensation akin to a mild sunburn. Post-treatment, it’s normal to experience some itchiness and dryness in the treated area. Over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol can ease mild discomfort, which typically resolves within a day.
Aftercare and Recovery for CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment
This laser treatment is less invasive than others, but it’s important to know the possible side effects. After treatment, you might have sunburn-like symptoms, skin peeling, and pink skin, which usually goes away in a few weeks.
- Keep the treated area clean and moisturized. This aids in the healing process and prevents dryness.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure. The new skin is sensitive and should be shielded from the sun to prevent damage. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Stay hydrated and maintain a healthy diet to promote skin healing and regeneration.
- Avoid harsh skin care products, including retinol and acids, until your skin has fully healed.
- If swelling occurs, you can use a cold compress to alleviate discomfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, if you can accommodate a week (7 days) of downtime, you’ll likely need only 1 or 2 treatments. However, individual needs may vary, and we at
To keep the good results of the treatment for a long time, use sunscreen, wear hats, and live a healthy lifestyle.
After treatment, some people may find their appearance a little scary at first. But don’t worry. This is normal and means the treatment worked.
Depending on the depth of your treatment, you might require some downtime. For lighter treatments, anticipate a downtime of around 3-5 days. For more intensive, deeper treatments, you may need between 7-10 days of healing time before resuming public activities.
- Using medications that cause photosensitivity
- Taking anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Being on Accutane in the past year (as opposed to the past 6 months)
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- A history of healing difficulties or scarring
- A history of bleeding disorders