MICRO-FOCUSED ULTRASOUND FOR LIFTING AND NECK TIGHTENING IN EDMONTON
Life is beautiful and looking into the mirror reassures us that we are beautiful beings. This remains so until we begin to age. The lines or wrinkles on our cheek, mouth, and neck or the sagging of our jawline and cheek, makes looking into the mirror a little less pleasant. If you had an aesthetic solution to improve this situation in less than 6 months, will you go for it? I am sure your answer will be more of a yes than a no. Let me share this solution with you.
This aesthetic solution for lifting and neck’s tightening laxity is applied by the HIFU system. The device utilizes micro-focused ultrasound with MFU-V – high-resolution ultrasound visualization, which gives a safe tightening and lifting of the lax skin on the neck and face. The application of the MFU-V is done at two focal points, to achieve best results.
What are the benefits of getting this procedure in Edmonton?
This procedure is exceptional because you get no cuts, but enjoy the following:
- Tighter and lifted under the chin.
- Removal of lines and wrinkles on the cheek, neck, and mouth.
- Removal of sags from the cheek and jawline.
- Smoother skin texture.
- More even skin tone.
What areas of the body does this procedure provide aesthetic improvement for?
Since the focus of this treatment is to lift and tighten the face and neck areas, the application of the MFU-V is directed at the:
- Submental area.
- Submandibular area.
- Lower neck area.
- Platysmal (lower face) area.
How effective is the procedure in Edmonton?
If you really want to get that perfect look without the sags and laxity on your face or neck, this is the procedure to choose. It is very effective and as days turn to weeks and weeks to months, you will experience improvements.
Are there any criteria that qualify you for the procedure?
Like most aesthetic procedures, extreme care is taken so patients meet the criteria for the procedure to avoid exposing them to unnecessary dangers. Thus, you may not be able to get this MFU-V neck and face lifting and tightening procedure if you:
- Suffer from an illness, concomitant medication that could affect wound healing.
- Extreme excessive subcutaneous fat, solar elastosis or skin laxity on the lower neck.
- Have severe wounds, dermal scarring, cystic acne, ptosis, marked facial asymmetry, excessive dermatochalasis or thick sebaceous skin at the treatment area.
- Previous microdermabrasion, retinoid, or glycolic acid treatments at the targeted treatment area for the past 2 weeks.
- Ablative resurfacing laser treatment; nonablative, laser or light treatment during the previous 6 months.
- Facial skin tightening procedure, facial peels, dermabrasion, facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty, contour threads, or injectable filler on the lower part of the face in the past year.
- Suffered from systemic retinoids within the past 6 months or topical retinoids within the past 2 weeks.
- Neurotoxins at the lower part of the face or the facial area in the last six months
- Implants or metal stent in the targeted area.
- History of autoimmune disease, alcohol abuse, severe drug or, or smoking in the past five years.
- Any other therapy or condition that in the clinician’s opinion, may place you at risk.
- Are lactating, pregnant, or planning to get pregnant.
If however, you are planning on getting pregnant, we will ask you to undergo a negative urine pregnancy test, use a safe method of birth control during your treatment period – which is another safety precaution.
Meanwhile, you will be required to have skin laxity and neck and a score of 2 to 5 on the L’Oreal Photographic ptosis on the lower face, neck, neck folds, score of 3 to 5 for neck sagging.
How does the procedure work?
Interestingly, we customize the treatment for each client. This is because though there are similarities in the age-related changes in our skin, the clinical presentation of these changes differs for each person and this is vital to the success of the procedure. Thus, prior to the treatment, you will undergo different analysis to determine what the best plan for you is. In addition, we consider your age, gender, and subcutaneous soft tissue in deciding the best plan for you.
More so, since it is a computer-based device, the clinician makes use of the computer-driven platform to visualize the intended treatment as well as the ultrasound imaging transducers so they can develop a treatment plan (that is suitable and will produce the best results) before applying the micro-focused ultrasound energy.
The HIFU system (or MFU-V device) uses a combination of ultrasound visualization (MFU-V) to bring about skin lifting and tightening. MFU-V causes a sub-dermal collagen denaturation which results in collagen synthesis and thus a remodeling of the skin.
Furthermore, we administer the micro-focused ultrasound in a chain of lines at separate tissue depths and aponeurotic system. When we apply the ultrasound energy, the resistance in the skin tissues converts it to heat and raises the temperature (to 65%) which causes the denaturation and contraction of the collagen to occurrences. This stimulates neocollagenesis to occur, while other intervening tissues and the skin’s superficial layers remain unaffected. So your skin doesn’t get affected, but the collagen underneath tightens up to give your face and neck a lift.
What are the side effects and pain associated with this procedure?
This procedure is safe and non-invasive. It is FDA-cleared as safe, non-invasive and effective for lifting tissues of the neck, eyebrow, and submentum.
There is, however, a little pain associated with it; this is dependent on individuals though. Pre-treatment medications will be administered. Painkillers such as:
Get your youthful with this safe and effective treatment and look back in less than six months, without a cut.
Where to get this procedure in Edmonton?
Fact of Edmonton
Edmonton is enclosed by giants, including the world’s largest cowboy boots, baseball bats, and more.